(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PSDA07

PSDA07 11 years, 4 months ago #218

• stark
▌P║│S│█║D ▌A║▌

//Personal Secretary Data Assistance//

Dear Ella

I am writing this in the hope that you receive it in the future to help explain what happened to me. I know the nomad life is usually a lonely one but I was lucky to find in you a companionship that ran deeper than any Martian cave. I found my fortune a small series of tunnels that had veins of Erynium running through them. It must be close to a thermal vent as it got progressively hotter the deeper it ran.

I encountered the tunnels years before during a dust storm and thought I was a goner, forced to take shelter under ground for days I managed to explore the tunnels and found these geological treasures. I am sorry I never mentioned them before I didn't know I could trust you when we first met and my paranoid disposition kept me at bay.

I returned to make sure the tunnels where still intact, I knew the fortune within it would sustain a family even on the most remote location on Mars when to my dismay I discovered the place was suddenly inhabited by the D'naa. They must be the tower house clan because they bore the symbol of them which I was able to recognize from my youth.

We have encountered them before but not exactly in a friendly way and they left me as a boy barely alive. Unable to speak their language I fled for my life but not before taking critical damage to my life support systems. I write this in hopes to clear the air between us and I know I left in anger. I just wanted you to know that I was trying to find us our fortune and not leave you in a state of confusion.

I love you my deer Ella and hope this letter finds you in the south colonies you call home. I hope to meet you again in the sunny dunes of an afterlife.

--R. Nissley--

// End //
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds