9. Education Qualification:
10. Cybernetic / Biotech Augmentations:
11. Langues known and proficiency:
12. Criminal Record:
13. Medical/Physical proficiency:
14. Orbital Clearance Y / N:

Part III: Declaration

15. I certify that:
(a) The above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I am liable to be disqualified if any of the information given above is found to be incorrect/incomplete/false.
(b) I am fully aware that recruitment is a free service and no credit is required to be paid to any agency. If at any stage, it is discovered that I have paid any credits to get recruited, I am liable to be disqualified/discharged from service.
(c) I will not claim any compensation for any injury sustained by me during screening and selection process.
(d) I understand that the any augmentations not paid for in full will be subject to being replaced or the difference credited to VASC during the duration of my contract with the corporation.
(e) I certify that I am willing to submit my genes for examination and cataloging by AGIS for validation of my legality of enrollment.
(f) I hereby authorize VASC to investigate my background, including but not limited to questioning friends/family, accessing all known records, tracing implant software updates, accessing medical & psychological files.

Date: Signature of the Candidate

------- ENR Form 84 -------------------------------------------------------

OOC Enrollment Information

Availability:
Roleplay Experience:
Other IS factions experience:
Personal Reference:
I have read and understand the Mars Rules of engagement Blog Y / N

After completion of the Application please submit it to any of the Mars administration Staff.
Eve Dimitriaski, Stark Osterham, Cailin Beorn, Knightly Gearbox, StarRavenSAT, Prometheus Silverweb, SaniYazzi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds