Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RP System Updates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RP System Updates

RP System Updates 12 years, 3 months ago #34

• stark
so i was considering adding a few modifications for the rule set we can go over any changes of suggestions to changes here:

I was thinking maybe adding a bonus modifier to the more active players as a ready for action kind of modifier or something, like a +10% to rolls made for being actively on duty.

also it would be awesome to compile a list of training that can be done and the respected trainers listed. such things as mandatory training like basic training, movement training, marksman training to more advanced training such as HALO, Zero-g, sniper etc. the courses and who to talk to about them.

also on another note i was thinking and thanks to strait for this one of allowing only issued weapons that are fair. I dont really have the time or inclination to review weapons being used in events to make sure they are fair. and if it is OP in gameplay we know but usually its too late at that point. If we make a series of weapons that can be issued out to players and enforce their use in events we can basically ensure that combat is done fairly on both sides. outside of events and RP combat events it matters very little what anyone uses, but for fair and fun combat we should strive to work on an idea like this.
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by stark.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds