Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Murder Investigation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Murder Investigation

Murder Investigation 11 years, 6 months ago #203

• stark
Anne Elman was found murdered sometime last night during her walk home in south mars colony. the last person to see her alive was her work Rancis Scott who made sure to lock up after she left the Modular Tech's science labs, she was apparently shot at short range sometime between 21:00 and now for reasons unknown, none of her credits are missing and the motive for such a crime is unknown.

the weapon used was an issued plasma pistol GP-22 S, C-55289, to her husband Alan Elman. The weapon is located in the possession of the murderers apartment.

the motive is that Kyle Rivers was embezzling credits to a private account using corporate finances and writing them off as deductible donations to terraforming operations. his secretary discovered the plot and threatened to report his actions if he didnt return the money in which case he hired a merc to kill her and pin it on her husband. the mercs name is Eddie Simmons who is on leave from earth.

Alan Elman has an alibi at the time of the murder he was at the bar watching strippers which can be verified with security footage.

-----
looking around at the scene you see the body of an unidentified female possibly in her early thirties dead on the floor. her body is badly burnt in what appears to be close range plasma discharges. you can see by the way she fell that she might have been turning when hit and carbon burn marks on the walls indicate that she was fired at several times.

this briefcase on the ground has the initials K.R. on it and is locked by a high grade security lock. It might take some work to open it and appears to have been left on the scene in a hurry either overlooked or placed intentionally. its hard to say.

further investigations seems to show that the intruder stepped around the body and left half imprinted foot prints of a heavy set size 11 boot. the gradual slide indicates that the murderer was heavy set.

inside the briefcase you discover some files for modular technology science lab, inside are inter solar flight ticket stubs for last night around ten to earth for one Kyle Rivers. also are a few liquid coolants used for cooling heated metal its half empty and the use is unknown. the flight number has been ripped off leaving you clueless of the flight taken but the coolants might prove to be used in the use of the plasma pistol. Also there is a stripper add for the red star it seems he likes to frequent that location.

the terminal shows an email from Alen elman it reads. 'Look I am sorry ok I fucked up, she meant nothing to me. please let me come back home. It was an accident, I know I got her pregnant but i took care of it. I found well a frontier abortionist who helped solved the problem. I know you have no reason to believe a word I say but please for the sake of five years of marriage will you please be willing to consider giving me another chance?'

the mug has some fresh lipstick on it, rocket whore red, she must have used it the day before and drank from the cup. it offers some fresh DNA samples.

you find a used tampon in the toilet, while not exactly essential to your investigation it may supply another DNA match.

dear allen you gave me grabs from that dirty whore! are you kidding me an STD, we are so over. If I ever see you again I am going to get my boss to kill you. You know the one the successful Kyle Rivers! You can take that aborted fetus and choke on it you son of a bitch. Go back to those strippers you like so much and ask them for some love.

that crazy bitch knows what we are up to, look I need you to sniff her out and do something about it. remember what you did on lunar colony i need that done here. the stupid husband is the perfect fall guy. just dont get it back to me you got it. I am leaving via shuttle this evening so i wont be around when it happens your payment will be in full as the usual account. KR-

thank you for working late, I appreciate you diligence in the work you perform for me. I have not forgotten our last late night work session. If you are up to it please I would like a repeat performance only this time I hope we can do so without the technical difficulties of last time. I swear it has never happened before I think its the medication my doctor has been giving me for my anxiety. Yours truly KR-

Shit I got to pay that hooker for last nights dance, she is usually drinking at the red star, I dont want her to go to her pimp about this so i better get it out of the way. meet me on lunar base i will be in transit by the time you receive this email. KR-
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by stark.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds