Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Group Patrols
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Group Patrols

Group Patrols 12 years, 3 months ago #17

• stark
here is an idea for future conflict, routine patrols, of 1-4 players, conducting patrols to specific waypoints or coords, we can give a general heading or exact coords that they would have to navigate to themselves. for instant they get a radio that a d'naa tent was seen at 83,229,1592 and needs investigating.

I can make some patrol routes through the sim and we can make them standard routes for foot patrols, air patrols and the like. This can also help coordinate D'naa patrols so they overlap. as for d'naa they usually show up as npc's and the like only to cause contention within vasc with only moderate rp involved. It would be awesome to develop this group a little bit more seeing how they are the only other mars based faction aside from vasc.

Ok this idea lead into the telemetry reports, think this will come in handy as it will basically effect statistics in a time sensitive fashion. Expect this to expand city side as well as cyberspace or anyplace i can think of. Item collection, medical and data information are all props that can be used in recipe for long term buffs to player stats based on department. or perhaps can be used for other long term rp storylines.
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by stark.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds